Sunday, November 13

The Meme

So I owe at least one person this meme. Don't remember who exactly, but whatever. Here goes.

What is your all-time favorite yarn to knit with?
Yeah, I haven't knit with that many yarns, but as I mentioned recently I think my fave is Cascade 220. I love the feel of it and could it come in more colors? Good stuff!

Your favorite needles?
I know everyone loves their Addi's, but I sorta prefer Inox to tell the truth.

The worst thing you've ever knit?
Well, there's the Homespun poncho. Which wasn't bad at first, but grew quite a bit. But I do love how soft and cuddly it is. There's also the hat I planned to felt, but that my mom stole before I got a chance and then couldn't figure out why it was so big. And of course the socks that just don't quite fit...

Your most favourite knit pattern? (maybe you don't like wearing it...but it was the most fun to knit)
I've really enjoyed knitting things that require more than stockinette, like the cabley baby sweater and Kiri.

Most valuable knitting technique?
I'd have to say the most valuable I've learned recently is how to seam without it looking terrible. My first seams didn't look so good.

Best knit book or magazine?
Again, I haven't read that many, but my overall favorite mag is IK. It consistently has the most things I'd actually like to make.

Your favourite knit-a-long?
I loved Sockapal2za, so fun to get socks someone else made for me.

Your favourite knitblogs?
Who asks something like that? I mean, that's like asking whether I love my mom or dad more! My list is in the sidebar, those are the ones I read.

Your favourite knitwear designer?
Uhh, I really couldn't say. There are so many amazing designers each with their own specialty or look.

The knit item you wear the most? (how about a picture of it!)
Well, not wear the most, but the one I use most is sadly my washcloth. Every morning baby! Other than that I guess my most worn is my fun fur scarf from last winter, but it is looking a little worn.

That wasn't so bad!

In other news, I've begun the requisite holiday knitting. You'll get sick of hearing about it I'm sure. Ahh, deadlines :)


0 comments:







Post a Comment