Friday, November 4

Funk

I've been in a bit of a funk the past couple days. Seems that, like the cold that I also caught recently, the funk is spreading around. I know I've read several blog posts from people whose depression has caught up to them and the same is true for me. My depression is generally not an issue for me anymore, but then there are times when it hits hard. I find it difficult to get out of bed in the morning. I'm even lazier than usual, if you can imagine that. It just feels like nothing I do will ever be good enough, so why bother trying. And then when things don't go well and money isn't working for us, it just builds up. Yesterday was pretty bad. I may have snapped a bit. I was getting an attitude with Jaime, and then I just start crying for no reason. And he never quite knows what to do. I don't know how he lives with me on days like that. I obviously really scared him with such comments as "I can't stand you." I think I just was hoping he could make everything better and understand just what I'm feeling (even though I don't know), and then he was his normally endearing but yesterday annoying self. I really need to learn not to look to other people to snap me out of things like this. Luckily I'm feeling a bit better today. I made it into the shower and got dressed, which helps.

I haven't so much gotten around to taking all the pictures I wanna show, but here's some to start with. Gotta stretch them out ya know.

Introducing, the super secret mystery quickie project. I seriously knit these both in 4 days. And I'm S-L-O-W!





Yaay for Natalya! I LOVE these things. So perfect for sitting in the same freezing auditorium for 3 hours taking notes and keeping fingers from turning blue (I swear it's happened before). I made them out of my official fave yarn ever (which doesn't mean much as I've knit with like 5 yarns ever) Cascade 220 and took less than one skein. Is that the happiest thing ever or what? I think I need more. And maybe to make them for random other people so I have an excuse to use this pattern and yarn together again. For the record, they'd look better on someone with thinner arms and hands, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm off to knit on super secret not so quickie project two. Ok, so it's only secret because, like these, I'm too lazy to take pictures and share. Soon my pets.


0 comments:







Post a Comment