Tuesday, May 17

I Can Handle This...

That's what I keep repeating to myself. No matter how stressful the next two days, it's ONLY 2 days. I can handle anything for 2 days. Right??

So there's still a paper to write and a super scary final to take. But then it's over. I'm predicting 3 A's and 2 B's. I can live with that.

But let's not talk about school. I'm taking an evening off. I got to do some shopping at the lys Saturday. Of course they didn't have my ASC. So once I get some money I'll have to email all the online stores to see if they have the right color/dye lot. I was making such good progress on my tee too. I did get some pretty trekking sock yarn, the newest IK and Sweater Design in Plain English by Maggie Righetti. I wasn't too thrilled with the IK, it seemed like it didn't have quite as many patterns as usual. Or maybe just less that I'd use. I've browsed through the Righetti book and I think I'm going to really learn a lot from it. Since most patterns aren't designed for my body type, I'm sure I'll make good use of all the altering techniques I'll learn.

My clapotis is getting lots of attention now that my tee's on hold and I'm sick of knitting think socks. I've gotten a lot done on it, I'm finally into the straight sections. It goes SO SLOW in this weight yarn though. I had to do 10 repeats of the increase section and it still isn't as wide as the pattern says it should. Luckily I still have plenty of yarn.

Well, I'm off to take a nap and sleep off some of this studying. I promise after finals and such I'll be back with some wittier entries :)


0 comments:







Post a Comment