Wednesday, August 3

So Much To Show

And yet, no camera cords. They're in a box somewhere. We're completely moved in except for a desk and some bookcases (and some random shit) at my mom's house. Which means that our new study (I have a study!!!) is a mess cause neither of us have desks and everything is still in boxes. I'm sure I'll find the cords eventually. Other than recovering from the move, I haven't been up to too much. I finished up a project right before the move, and I've since started two new ones. Pictures to come, of course. Today I went to the exercise room here at the apartment complex and it is NICE. I'm really excited to go back tomorrow too. We'll see how long this lasts. Not much else is new. I'm counting down the days till school starts, two weeks from tomorrow. Isn't that nuts?! I can't believe how fast the summer has gone. I still need to buy my books and some school supplies. And some clothes and a pair of shoes cause I've been wearing the same shirts for over a year now.

Well, I'll be back soon. I swear! Have a great day :)


0 comments:







Post a Comment