Thursday, June 1

Summer Of...WHAT?

Everyone is getting ready for a summer of great crafty projects. Some are getting ready for a summer of lace, others for a summer of socks or a summer of tank tops. Me? I'm a week into my own "Summer of Cross-Stitch." Thanks to some amazing inspiration from a friend I decided that I can manage an hour a day of pretty much anything, even this darn cross-stitch. And of course me with my obsessive personality haven't been able to put it down since. Here's the latest picture.



Ignore the hoop, I'm too lazy to take it off. So yeah, that's what I've been up to.

Actually last night I couldn't get to sleep and got out of bed at midnight to do a little spinning. I haven't done it in a while and it didn't go terribly well. I have such a problem with starting up again when I let the yarn get too thin and it breaks. So frustrating! But I'm going to try and practice a bit each day (maybe I'll actually do it this time) and hope I can get a little better at it. I have to make some progress if I want to be able to justify buying a wheel.

I finally updated my sidebar too, just FYI. So, back to cross-stitching :)


0 comments:







Post a Comment