Tuesday, July 4

New Look

I saw the link for this lovely site from Heather B. and decided it was time for a change. I've wanted a new look for a while, but I knew it would take a time investment. And frankly, I don't see my own blog that much so it wasn't urgent.

So last night I spent a couple hours tinkering with the blog trying to get it the way I wanted it. You like?

Life has been crazy for the past week as my Aunt Vicki has been in town. She, like the rest of my mom's side of the family, has the unique ability to be completely fun and lovable one moment, and testy and demeaning the next. I used to take it personally that she still treats me like a child. I figured it was because I really have seen her since I was 12 so she didn't have time to adjust. But I realized this past week that she treats EVERYONE like a child. Completely annoying, but at least it isn't just me. So her, my mom, and I have been playing Upwords, doing puzzles, and cooking up a storm. I've been spending more time with them than at home the past week.

Of course this didn't leave much time for craftiness. I'm still working on the sock, but it isn't much longer. Hopefully I can knit away on it today and get a picture for you soon.

WW Update
I was so nervous for weigh-in this week, again. Of course I really had no reason to worry. I've been sticking to my plan and i have been exercising religiously. And it worked! Down another 2.6 pounds for a total of 11.8 so far. The exercise is still a challenge for me though. I have been enjoying the warm days by exercising in the pool, but my new sunburn means I'm going to have to go back to the treadmill. It's so hard to walk past the nice cool pool into the warm exercise room to walk. Ugh! But it's worth it. I just have to keep reminding myself of that.


0 comments:







Post a Comment