Wednesday, August 30

Busy, And A Pause

Everything is going pretty well. I don't get to knit or read (for fun) nearly as much as I'd like of course. But school is great and I'm still really motivated. Normally by now I'd be skipping classes.

I think this weight loss has just really changed things for me. It's strange, I had to get to a place where I really liked myself before I could start losing weight. And now that I'm losing weight and taking care of myself I just keep feeling better and better. I feel more in control of my life and like maybe I really can handle the stuff coming up. I almost feel ready for the big changes, not terrified of them. I want to do well in my classes and I enjoy being in school. I am still a bit nervous about the job search, but I feel like I have a lot of things going for me and someone will realize that and hire me. Some of my laziness has gone away too. Now sure, I can still enjoy a lazy day now and then, but it feels really good to get up and accomplish things.

All this is to say, I am really enjoying life, probably more than I ever have. And of course that means being busy. Didn't mean for this to get so long or mushy. Anyway, I'm going to take a break from blogging. I just can't keep up with all you, my good friends, let alone keep you updated on me. Maybe after the craziness of recruitment is over I'll be able to get back into it.

Hope everyone has a great fall! I'll be back before you know it :)


0 comments:







Post a Comment