Monday, December 3

Ho Ho Ho

So, what craziness have I gotten myself into with the Christmas knitting? I've never gotten too swept up in it, but this year (you know, since I have so much free time on my hands) I am way in. Here goes, in order of importance:

  1. Beret for my mom (she'd like it before Christmas actually, ha)
  2. Sweater for Junior (only need to sew in the sleeve and seam up one side)
  3. Fingerless mitts for Jaime (he's wanted a pair for a while)
  4. Shrug for cousin Christina (she's 4 months older than Junior, shouldn't take too long)
  5. Hat for Jaime (to match mitts)
  6. Cell cozy for mom (she keeps hers in a plastic baggie right now)
  7. Stockings for Junior, Jaime, and I (maybe in time for next year...)

The worst part is that I haven't started any of it yet. I have a pattern for the beret, but I'm using a different sized yarn so I'll have to adjust. Same for the shrug. I'll be making up the mitt, hat and cell cozy patterns as I go. Wish me luck!

Daily Baby Pic

Bundled Up

taken 10/24


0 comments:







Post a Comment