Monday, August 25

Ravelympics Drop-out

I finished a sock. No, really A sock. I'm making good progress on the other half of the pair...

See, Junior decided to put his birthday right in the middle of the Olympics. So inconvenient.

Birthday Prince
8/16/08

We had company in town (in our apartment, on our couch to be precise) for a week. I took two days off from work, and we kept so busy I was almost glad to get back to work. The party was small, just my parents, my mother-in-law, and us. We had considered inviting all my extended family and some friends, but I'm sooo glad we didn't. I had estimated we would make it to my mom's at around 2. We didn't get there till 4. The day was stressful, but we managed to have a great time watching Junior open some gifts and eat some cake.

Gratuitous Messy Cake Photo
8/16/08

Happy Birthday Bubby!


0 comments:







Post a Comment