Thursday, December 2

Tired

Not a long post tonight. I'm sweepy! I finished my mittens yesterday and got to wear them today for the first time. I felt so happy in them! I started a scarf that I'm TOTALLY digging in some blue and brown elann wool. It's really soft and I love the colors. I'm doing some fancy schmancy double knitting pattern I got from Kurt in Knitting Novices. And I'm doing 2 inch stripes. Simple but effective! It kinda takes a while, and it took a while to get the stitch pattern down, but now it's going a little faster. I think I'm gonna take a picture of a few of my projects so I can fill up a roll of film and get some stuff to show and tell. It may be in spurts, but I WILL add pictures to my blog. Is it Christmas yet? I really need a digital camera. (Do I mention that a lot?)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:25 AM

    I just told Santa to get you a digital camera for X-mas! :-)

    Eilene
    http://eiknit.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete