Monday, January 24

As you may have noticed I'm in SP4 (as well as AKSP, I love Sp's!). So here's my survey so my SP and everyone else will know more about me.

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high- a nd/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
I wouldn't say I'm a snob (doesn't sound nice lol). I prefer "nice" yarns. I like some Lion Brand yarns, and can't say I dislike acrylic blends (love being able to throw stuff in the washer). I guess the only requirement I have is that my yarn HAS to be soft :)

2. Do you spin? Crochet?
No, but I'd like to learn both eventually

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
Nopers

4. How long have you been knitting?
6 months or so of serious knitting

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
No, but I'm trying to start a wish list here. Maybe. I used to keep one on my Palm till it stopped working, so I thought I'd just make my own bloggy one. Hopefully soon...

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
Vanilla, cinnamon, berry/cherry/strawberry

7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
Most definitely, but I'm not a big chocolate person. I love white and dark in small quantities. Everything else sweet is a definite yes.

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
Anything really. I sew some, cross-stitch, and make jewelry. I am big on scrapbooking. I have or will try just about anything except for hardcore art like drawing or making paintings.

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Mostly country music, though I like bits of just aobut everything. Especially pop from 80's and 90's also. I can use MP3's.

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer?
Pink! I pretty much will wear/use any colors. They all have their place somewhere :)

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I live with my boyfriend Jaime. We have two hamsters, Milo and Milton.

12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know)
Uh. I want to get married and have kids someday. I'd like to have lots of kids but I haven't defined "lots" yet. I would love to open my own day care center for children. I won't get on my soapbox now...

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
Really haven't knit with too many yet. Soft is a biggie again. I don't mind the occasional novelty yarn either.

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Uhh, none I can think of.

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
Socks are getting high on my list. I'd love to try a few new things like cables, color, etc. And I'm dieing to make a sweater for myself finally.

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Nothing really comes to mind. I love it all :)

17. What are you knitting right now?
Two scarves for myself (were supposed to be finished before the cold weather ended, oops. And a pair of socks. I keep my sidebar pretty up-to-date.

18. What do you think about ponchos?
I made one and love it as it was my first "big" project. I never made a traditional one with two points in front and back and might at some point. As far as fashion, I wear what feels good and what works for me, so I won't be one to say "It's so last year."

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
I've had problems with the cords on circs so I try to avoid them for that reason, but if there are nice ones out there without the cord problem I'd be completely converted. (only tried Boye and clover circs)

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Depends on project. I don't like aluminum ones that are too flimsy/hollow as I've bent my Boye 5's.

21. Are you a sock knitter?
I knit socks, I guess that counts.

22. How did you learn to knit?
Taught myself from a book at the library.

23. How old is your oldest UFO?
3 months or so, but it sees some action every once in a while.


24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
Pooh! I love most Disney princesses too, at least the traditional good ones (Mulan? seriously lol) Piggies are probably my favorite animal. Not real ones necessarily...

25. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas or 4th of July

26. Is there anything that you collect?
Nothing I should collect. I don't have room for it lol. I have a small collection of angels. And I have a collection of Pooh stuff. Just don't get anything too big :)

Hope that was helpful!


0 comments:







Post a Comment