Thursday, March 24

It's Always Something, Pt. 2

Well, my dad's still doing pretty well. He's taken the rest of the week off from work to rest, but I'm sure he'll be ok. But then there's my mom. I won't go into the fun details, but she could once again use some kind thoughts. I really don't know how much I'll be around for the next few weeks as I'll probably be taking care of her. Oh, and going to school and taking tests and writing big papers. I'm too young for this.

Nothing new on the knitting front. Still working on my socks, but I think clapotis will see some action soon. I'm into the looong stretch of plain knitting in the middle of the sock (well it seems really long...) so I may need a break. I'm trying to think of something I can knit for my mom, but I'm not coming up with anything. She did really like my fixation socks, so that a possibility. She just really doesn't wear anything I could knit. Mostly t-shirts and jeans for her. I'll come up with something I guess.

Hope you all have a great day!


0 comments:







Post a Comment