Thursday, March 24

My First Tag

Wow, I think I've just taken a step up in blog society. I've been tagged for a meme by Elizabeth.

1. How much space is left on your Tivo or Comcast box?
I don't have one, but I think we'll get one soon as our cable company just got the service.

2.Have you ever bought a DVD of a TV series and if so which one?
I don't have any myself, but I bought the first season of Golden Girls for Jaime for Christmas and it's probably just as much for me. I have a ton that I want (see the wish list if you're curious), but I never have gotten one.

3. What was the last TV show that you watched before reading this message?
Well Dawson's Creek just ended and Ed is on now. I'm in the middle of my morning tv routine on TBS that I watch on my late class days.

4. List 5 shows you won't miss.
This is sorta hard for me because now that I share a tv with someone who has about the complete opposite taste in shows I don't get to see what I want near as much, hence us NEEDING the TIVO thingy.

When it's on I WON"T miss Big Brother. I won't miss the Real World/Road Rules Challenges, thank God they're on multiple times in a week. I can't miss 7th Heaven.

Sadly those are the only shows I'm guarenteed to watch. When I get the chance I never miss Gilmore Girls, All My Children, Amazing Race... I could go on forever. Jaime swears we need another tv but I'm afraid we'd never see each other :)

5. Name 3 people to whom you will pass this stick.
Oh do I hafta? Hasn't everyone in blogland done this already? (Maybe that's why I'm getting it, I was the only one left...) I officially tag anyone who reads this and hasn't done it.

*EDIT* Ok, I must be the only one left. I was tagged by Linda too. Thanks girls!


0 comments:







Post a Comment