Wednesday, March 30

Quickly

I don't have much time to post, but wanted to get a few things out there.

Thanks to everyone once again for your supportive thoughts. My mom has made it through yet another surgery and is resting in the hospital as we speak. She finally caved in and called her sisters and they'll be taking shifts visiting and helping out. My mom is staying optimistic overall, which helps me to be more optimistic.

Thanks to my AKSP (I think it was AKSP, darn if having two SP's doesn't sometimes get a bit confuddling) for the yarn. Obviously you realized that my larger Clapotis will probably need a fourth skein. And again it's the same darn dye lot. Is there only one?? Hey, I'm not complaining.

Lastly, Jaime has decided to start up his own blog. All the time I spend on blogging finally convinced him. It's sorta his ranting soapbox (hey, at least I don't have to listen to it as much now hehe). He wanted me to make sure and say that I may not necessarily agree with his opinions all the time (hopefully it's pretty obvious that couples don't always agree). But anyway, check it out if you're interested. It's still pretty new, but there ya go. Oh, and it'd thrill him if you commented. Remember your first few comments? I do!

Well, I'm off to study for the two tests I have the next two days. Is it summer yet??


0 comments:







Post a Comment