Saturday, June 25

Awake

Yeah, so I was supposed to drive into KC,KS for my uncle (sort of, long story) to change my oil. At first we were supposed to meet up at 2pm, that's cool. Then it was 11:30, I can do that. Then last night my dad leaves me a message saying it's now supposed to be 9 am, yeaaah. It takes me an hour to get there. Of course I should have known better cause after he left the message, he somehow managed to not hang up. I heard background noise for minutes until my message system cut him off. I think drinking was involved lol. So I got up like a good girl, and my dad called and said he stayed out too late and doesn't feel great (read: he's hungover) so it's off. If only I would have known that when I woke up... But anyway, I'm up and sakes there isn't much to do at 7 am. Not much but to post that is.

After figuring out my problem with Shopper yesterday, I finished up the first half and started the second half. I'm gonna have a cute bag in no time. I'll probably go back to working on it as soon as I finish up here. I also really need to start thinking about what I'm going to do for my sockapal-2-za pal. I missed the first go round as I wasn't very confident in my sock knitting skills at that point, but now I think I can handle it. It's just a matter of getting the perfect sock yarn and pattern.

Can I just say how crazy it is that it is almost July?!? What happened to June, and May for that matter? The 4th is in just a little bit over a week. I move in just a little over 4 weeks (yeah, you're probably gonna heard about moving a lot until it happens). Where does all this time go?

Well, I hope you all have a great weekend. I'm off to try my hand at some Animal Crossing. Nothing like some early morning fishing :)


0 comments:







Post a Comment