Friday, June 24

Vicki The Triumphant

I've conquered the crochet problem, yaay! Thanks for the help and support everyone. Turns out I knew what I was supposed to do, I just couldn't. I was making my turning chains so tight I couldn't find a way to crochet into the top of them. Now I'm looser (my stitches that is) and all is well. Here it is so far.



In the mean time I did get a little more done on my sock. It's a little bigger now, blah blah blah. Nothing worth a picture I promise.

I updated my sidebar some, it was really about time. I added my AIM screen name up there so feel free to IM me sometime! If I'm online I'm more than likely bored and would love some company. I also added some links to a few older scrapbook pages I've made. When we move I'll have the room to get some scrapbooking done again and I can post some new things hopefully. Can you tell I'm SOOOO excited to move? Yeah, just a little bit.


0 comments:







Post a Comment