Friday, September 23

Another Birthday

This time, and a bit late, my blog's birthday!

For the official stats, my first post was on September 15, 2004. I've since written 118 posts including this one, had 144 comments (since I got haloscan to work) and 3,866 visits.

And of course this is about the time that everyone gets all mushy about blogging. So here goes. I love all you girls! When I'm having a bad day I can just bet that at least one of my bloggy friends is feeling the same way. And another is cheerful and can perk me right up. You encourage me when I feel like I really should just throw that damn sock out the window. It's been said before, but bloggers are the best. Thanks to everyone who stops by and comments. I love hearing from you all!

I know, another meme, but this one seemed to fit the theme today. Here's another from Julie.

Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

"My parents are so supportive of me, even if they can overdo it at times."

Haha, that's so great and random. And yet so true. If you haven't done this one, definitely try it.

In honor of my blog birthday, I thought I'd even try something new, a CONTEST! This one's easy enough, just post in the comments your fave post so far. I'll pick someone randomly sometime next week and they'll get a crafty gift from me.

And what have I been up to? Well, I'm still obsessively knitting on the baby sweater. I had a bit of a booboo, turns out I didn't cross a cable about an inch down so I had to rip, but we're back on track now. I can't decide what I should do with it when I'm done. I was gonna donate it to Dulaan, but now I'm thinking maybe I should keep my first ever sweater. Guess we'll see how attached I am to it after this is all over. Jaime just about flipped when I told him I was making a baby sweater. Haha. And as a final note, I'd just like to let it be known that I got some so good last night I cried.

1 comment: