Tuesday, September 20

New Idea And A Meme

So, after not posting for so long I had a million things to tell ya'll. But I probably forgot most of it. And then it kept building up and I didn't have time for a 2 hour blogging session. Like a catch 22 or something like that. So I've decided I should try to post a little everyday. Ok, so it isn't exactly a new idea, but new for me.

So I'll start slow today with a meme. I was tagged by the lovely Julie a couple days ago. And it's been a while since I did the meme thing.

-------------------
Ten years ago: I was obsessed with Jonathan Taylor Thomas *

Five years ago: I'd just learned to drive and had picked out my brand new car. Thanks Daddy!**

One year ago: I started this here blog.

Five snacks: ice cream sandwiches, cheez-its, fruit snacks, gummies (worms, bears, etc.), popcorn

Five songs I know all the words to: I'll go the route of Julie and say anything by Garth Brooks, Rascal Flatts, Gretchen Wilson, Lila McCann and Bryan White

Five things I'd do with $100 million: buy a house, buy Jaime his DeLorean, travel, invest in a serious yarn and sb stash, and of course donate some (to children's charities, the KU School of Business for a way newer/nicer building, and for a scholarship for fat girls!)

Five places to run away to: Spain, Mexico, Australia, Alaska, Italy

Five things I'd never wear: turtleneck anything, bicycle shorts (unless exercising), baggy jeans, fur (real or fake), hair extensions

Five favorite tv shows: Dawson's Creek, 7th Heaven, Big Brother, MTV's Challenges, Mad About You

Five biggest joys: Jaime, naps, crafty stuff, children, good fettucine alfredo

Five favorite toys: vibe, video games, palm pilot, computer/internet, cards
-------------------------------

Steal at will. I won't bother tagging. I always tag anti-meme bloggers or people who did this a year ago. It happens

As for life, well it goes on. I'm seriously stressing. Career fair is Thursday and I'm constantly fighting the temptation to just skip. I'm sooo nervous. I have to get my resume ready tomorrow. And the hw thing just won't stop. Can't wait for Friday!!

*I can't believe I just admitted that. My cousin and I actually wrote him a letter and sent it the address we found in Bop. We even got a response but I've never gotten it from her.

**I'm really not as spoiled as that makes me sound. No, really!


0 comments:







Post a Comment