Tuesday, October 18

The Plan

For the first time, um, ever maybe, I got my butt up and went to the gym this morning. I feel amazing! I decided that the only way I'll do it is to make a schedule and stick to it. So I scheduled it in on my palm and printed out the week so I can even get the satisfaction of crossing everything off. Yaay! And I can write down what I did at the gym so I can try to step it up every so often. Is it perhaps the looming doctor's appointment that has got me moving? Well either way I'll keep it up. You all have to keep me honest now!

In other news, I just found out that I have renewed my knitting library books for the last time allowable (I have had them out since I moved...) so I must finish my cable sweater by the 24th. I guess I could copy the end of the pattern, but I'd rather just get it done. I really liked working on it, but my socks needed to get finished and the yarn sheds all over me. So tonight I'll be knitting. And I might even take a picture of two since I don't think you've seen it recently. I'm also desperate to start on some gloves for the Peaceful Palms KAL (link's on the sidebar, I'm too lazy to link now). I originally was going to do the Natalya Gauntlets that have been floating around blogland somewhat recently, but now I'm thinking I should make the Urban Necessities glove/mitt/thingys too. (Both links can be found at the KAL site) I made Broad Street glove/mitts as my first non scarf project but they didn't quite turn out right and they're a little drafty cause of the thin yarn. So I'm thinking it's time for a new try. I'm even going to use stash yarn for one of the pairs. Which is surprising considering my tiny stash.

Happy Tuesday all :)


0 comments:







Post a Comment