Friday, January 27

Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

Has it really been that long since I've posted? It hardly seems like it. I've been busy like crazy getting ready for school and such. And my Aunt Joan's mother-in-law passed away suddenly last week so I had relatives to try and fit in to this crazy week too. It was great to see everyone, but we all had a lot of things to do besides sit and visit. I've been having issues with my schedule this year, which I guess I'm due as usually I get everything set months ago and don't have to worry about it. One of the classes I signed up for just isn't for me, so I've been scrambling to find ANY class that sounds remotely interesting. I would just drop the other one, but according to my scholarship, my car insurance, and my health insurance I MUST keep at least 12 hours. I've finally found a spot in a really interesting class, Religion and Moral Decisions. It has nothing to do with accounting, but it's definitely something I'd like to take for "fun." And now I'm having trouble actually getting enrolled in it. UGH!

There hasn't been much knitting going on lately either. Probably why I'm getting so stressed out, I need my calming knitty time! I got stalled on my latest project because I was a bit afraid it wouldn't fit. So this morning I forced myself to pull it off the needles and try it on. So far so good. Yaay! So hopefully I'll be out of this rut soon. I'll have pictures soon.

Have a great weekend!


0 comments:







Post a Comment